- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1464 near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Carlos Jacinto works as an allergist and immunologist. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Jacinto is affiliated with Orlando Health. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Jacinto graduated from Brown University, Alpert Medical School. He trained at Hartford Hospital for his residency. In addition to English, he speaks Portuguese.
Dr. Harleen Anderson practices adult allergy & immunology. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Anderson is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She attended medical school at the University of Toledo College of Medicine.
Dr. Vahe Zarikian practices allergy & immunology. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steven Rosenberg is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. He works in Winter Park, FL. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Rosenberg graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.