- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1464 near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Carlos Jacinto practices adult allergy & immunology in Winter Park, FL and Orlando, FL. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Jacinto graduated from Brown University, Alpert Medical School. Dr. Jacinto's training includes a residency program at Hartford Hospital. He is conversant in Portuguese. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Harleen Anderson specializes in adult allergy & immunology and practices in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Anderson graduated from the University of Toledo College of Medicine. She is rated highly by her patients. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Vahe Zarikian works as an allergist/immunologist. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Zarikian honors.
Dr. Steven Rosenberg's areas of specialization are pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology; he sees patients in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Rosenberg's average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.