- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Premier near Orange Park, FL.
Dr. Raquel Watkins' medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. She is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. Edward Mizrahi specializes in allergy & immunology. He attended medical school at the University of Florida College of Medicine. Dr. Mizrahi is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Thomas Lupoli is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Orange Park, FL. He attended medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Lupoli is professionally affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists.
Dr. Chitra Kuthiala's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.