- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept BlueCare near North Port, FL.
Dr. Janet Lewis practices general internal medicine and general pediatrics. She graduated from Penn State College of Medicine. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Susan Flagel is a pediatrician in North Port, FL. She attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Flagel's average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Susan Williams' area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine and a graduate of Greenville Health System's residency program. The average patient rating for Dr. Williams is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Williams honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She is affiliated with Bayfront Health.