We found 5 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1477 near Mount Dora, FL.
Dr. Michael Henner is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Dr. Henner takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He graduated from Emory University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County.
Dr. Robert Demetrius' specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Demetrius's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Orlando Health. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Mayo Clinic, Dr. Demetrius attended the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine.
Dr. Jeffery Greenwald is a dermatologist. He studied medicine at Dartmouth Medical School. Dr. Greenwald's training includes a residency program at Massachusetts General Hospital. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Greenwald is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Dinah Warner practices dermatology (skin disorders). She is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. Dr. Warner graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Warner trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Warner is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sidney Curry practices dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Dr. Curry is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.