We found 5 providers matching ear surgery and who accept MyBlue Gold 1605 near Lakeland, FL.
- New Patients▼
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Patient Demographic
- Time Commitments
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
Dr. Pranay Patel is a medical specialist in facial plastic surgery and otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat). His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include thermage, voluma, and thermitight. Dr. Patel takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. His education and training includes medical school at Baylor College of Medicine and residency at Geisinger Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Bartow Regional Medical Center.
Relevant Interests: , Ear Surgery
All Interests: Eyelid Retraction Repair, Lip Implants, Double Eyelid Surgery, Juvederm, Chin Surgery, YAG Laser Sur ... (Read more)
Dr. Kevin Robinson is a medical specialist in otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. After completing medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School, Dr. Robinson performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University.
2013 Procedure Details
- Volume: 19
- Charge (avg.): $662
- Negotiated Rate (avg.): $212
Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein sees patients in Lakeland, FL and Tampa, FL. His medical specialties are plastic surgery and general surgery. He obtained his medical school training at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Gerzenshtein's areas of expertise include the following: breast reconstruction revision, dermabrasion, and vaginoplasty. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Gerzenshtein is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. In addition to English, he speaks Russian. He is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital - North, Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center (LRHMC), and Brandon Regional Hospital. Dr. Gerzenshtein welcomes new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Ear Surgery, Ear Lobe Surgery, Ear Reconstruction
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Vaginoplasty, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Breast Augmentation, Labiaplasty, Eyelid Retractio ... (Read more)
Dr. J. Ferguson's specialty is plastic surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Ferguson average 5.0 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include eyelid surgery, dermabrasion, and rhinoplasty. Dr. Ferguson accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Relevant Interests: , Ear Surgery, Ear Reconstruction
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Endoscopic Surgery, Pec Implants, Injectable Fillers, Cosmetic Su ... (Read more)
Dr. Shreekant Tripathi is a medical specialist in plastic surgery. Dr. Tripathi's areas of expertise include facelift, thigh lift (thighplasty), and general reconstruction. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Relevant Interests: , Ear Surgery, Ear Reconstruction
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Blepharoptosis Repair, Injectable Fillers, Cosmetic Surgery, Brea ... (Read more)
tympanostomy and who accept MyBlue Gold 1605 (1)
facial plastic surgeons who accept MyBlue Gold 1605 (3)?
- Cosmetic surgery, intended to enhance the appearance. These procedures are usually considered elective, although they can be psychologically very important to patients. Cosmetic procedures seek to increase physical beauty, and can include facelifts, liposuction, and nose jobs.
- Reconstructive surgery, to correct the appearance. Often these procedures are considered medically necessary and treat patients who are experiencing negative effects due to an aspect of their appearance. Procedures that can be considered reconstructive may include the removal of birthmarks and scars, repairs after serious accidents, and the correction of problems such as cleft palate.
- Medical treatments that do not involve surgery. This category of procedures includes Botox, wrinkle treatments, injectable fillers, or medical skin products.
Otolaryngologists are also called 'ENTs' because their area of specialty is the ears, nose, and throat. Otolaryngologists treat most of the diseases and disorders that affect the head or neck. They can provide routine medical care, such as giving hearing tests or treating chronic conditions such as allergies. Otolaryngologists also perform a number of surgeries on the head and neck. Some of the illnesses and issues that otolaryngologists treat include:
- Ear problems - hearing loss, infections, tinnitus or ringing on the ears, balance disorders, trauma or fracture of the temporal bone, prominent or large ears (using 'ear pinning' plastic surgery)
- Nose issues - sinus infections, allergies, nasal polyps, smell disorders
- Throat issues - voice and swallowing problems, infections or trauma to the larynx or esophagus, sleep disorders (such as sleep apnea)
- Head and neck problems - infections, trauma, tumors, conditions requiring plastic surgery
Because they perform so many delicate surgeries of the face, otolaryngologists are often sought out as plastic surgeons when facial surgery is required. Their specialized knowledge of the anatomy of the head and face can make a real difference in the outcome of a surgery, from a brow lift to a total facial reconstruction after trauma.