- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
We found 3 interventional cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver near Lakeland, FL.
Dr. Rajesh Lall's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Lall is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with South Florida Baptist Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital - North, and Bartow Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Sami Baddoura works as a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. Dr. Baddoura is a graduate of Emory University School of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Avinash Khanna's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Khanna accepts.