We found 4 gynecologists near Kissimmee, FL.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
Dr. Richard Real's specialty is general gynecology. In addition to English, Dr. Real speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Orlando Health. He graduated from Pontifical Catholic University Mother and Teacher, Faculty of Health Sciences. Dr. Real's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sara Denardis is a gynecologic oncology specialist. These areas are among her clinical interests: cancer surgery, colposcopy, and endocervical curettage. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Denardis takes. Her education and training includes medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Colposcopy, Cervix Problems, Cervicitis, Hysteroscopy, Vulvar Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, HPV, Abdom ... (Read more)
Dr. Arnaldo Lopez's area of specialization is general gynecology. Dr. Lopez is rated highly by his patients. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. Dr. Lopez is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs