- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 3 dentists who accept BlueDental near Inverness, FL.
Dr. Douglas Bogart specializes in general dentistry and practices in Inverness, FL. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bogart accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida insurance.
Dr. Ronald Fagan practices general dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Fagan honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida insurance.