We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Immokalee, FL.
Dr. Rose Gedeon works as a pediatric dentist in Immokalee, FL. Her residency was performed at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Gedeon is professionally affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital.
Dr. Vanessa Brennan specializes in dentistry and practices in Immokalee, FL. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces