- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept BlueCare Essential Health S1451 near Haines City, FL.
Dr. Harpreet Kahlon works as a general pediatrician in Davenport, FL. She is affiliated with Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kahlon accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Government Medical College, Amritsar. She trained at Beaumont Hospitals for her residency.
Dr. Cheryl De Zayas' specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. De Zayas has a 2.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Daniel Renuart's medical specialty is general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Renuart is 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Renuart takes.
Dr. Lisa Utsey specializes in general pediatrics. She is rated 2.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Utsey is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.