We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueOptions Everyday Health Premier near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Lital Reitblat is a pediatric endocrinology specialist. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Reitblat attended the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school. In addition to English, Dr. Reitblat speaks Spanish. She is professionally affiliated with Broward Health.
Dr. Maria Barrueco-Casariego works as a rehabilitative services provider and pediatric endocrinologist. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She graduated from Central University of the East School of Medicine. Dr. Barrueco-Casariego's residency was performed at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center (BHMC).
Dr. Ernesto Blanco is a Fort Lauderdale, FL physician who specializes in pediatric endocrinology. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Blanco honors. He attended medical school at Central University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. Dr. Blanco's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. He speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center (BHMC).
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)