- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida BlueDental near Fernandina Beach, FL.
Dr. Robert Friedman specializes in general dentistry and practices in Fernandina Beach, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Friedman is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Olbina's specialty is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Olbina average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Olbina accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida insurance.
Dr. Jon Hall specializes in general dentistry and practices in Fernandina Beach, FL. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Suellen Rodeffer practices orthodontics (braces) in Fernandina Beach, FL. Dr. Rodeffer takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.