- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 24 dentists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Eglin Afb, FL.
Dr. Howard Fisher practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patient reviews placed Dr. Fisher at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fisher accepts.
Dr. Marla Allen specializes in dentistry. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. She accepts the following insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida.
Dr. David Russell is a pediatric dentist in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mitchell is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Edward Gonzalez specializes in dentistry. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Elizabeth Newell works as a dentist in Fort Walton Beach, FL. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.