- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare Gold near Celebration, FL.
Dr. Eric Edwards works as a general gynecologist in Orlando, FL, Brandon, FL, and Celebration, FL. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Edwards takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and St. John's Mercy Medical Center, Dr. Edwards attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Edwards's hospital/clinic affiliations include Brandon Regional Hospital, Orlando Health, and St. Joseph's Women's Hospital.
Dr. Sara Denardis is a gynecologic oncologist in Celebration, FL, Saint Cloud, FL, and Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Denardis attended Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center for residency. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Denardis accepts. She is professionally affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Robotic Surgery
Dr. Aileen Caceres works as a general gynecologist in Celebration, FL. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.