- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists who accept Silver Navigate 2000 near Celebration, FL.
Dr. Eric Edwards' specialty is general gynecology. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Edwards honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and St. John's Mercy Medical Center. His professional affiliations include Brandon Regional Hospital, Orlando Health, and St. Joseph's Women's Hospital.
Dr. Sara Denardis' medical specialty is gynecologic oncology. Clinical interests for Dr. Denardis include cancer surgery, colposcopy, and endocervical curettage. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Denardis attended Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Colposcopy, Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure, Cervix Problems, Cervicitis, Lymphadenectomy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Aileen Caceres practices general gynecology in Celebration, FL. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.