- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists who accept Humana Gold 2250/HMO Premier near Celebration, FL.
Dr. Eric Edwards is a general gynecology specialist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Edwards attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and St. John's Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital, Orlando Health, and St. Joseph's Women's Hospital.
Dr. Sara Denardis is a gynecologic oncologist in Celebration, FL, Saint Cloud, FL, and Kissimmee, FL. Before completing her residency at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, Dr. Denardis attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Denardis is professionally affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Robotic Surgery
Dr. Aileen Caceres' medical specialty is general gynecology. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Caceres accepts.