- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists near Celebration, FL.
Dr. Eric Edwards is a general gynecology specialist in Orlando, FL, Brandon, FL, and Celebration, FL. Patient ratings for Dr. Edwards average 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Edwards's medical residency was performed at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and St. John's Mercy Medical Center. His professional affiliations include Brandon Regional Hospital, Orlando Health, and St. Joseph's Women's Hospital.
Dr. Sara Denardis is a gynecologic oncologist in Celebration, FL, Saint Cloud, FL, and Kissimmee, FL. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. Dr. Denardis is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Colposcopy, Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure, Cervix Problems, Cervicitis, Lymphadenectomy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Aileen Caceres, who practices in Celebration, FL, is a medical specialist in general gynecology. Dr. Caceres takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.