- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept United Healthcare Bronze HMO near Celebration, FL.
Dr. Frank Stone works as an internist and pediatrician. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Stone takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Wake Forest University School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Stone trained at a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University.
Dr. Angela Fields specializes in general pediatrics. Patients gave Dr. Fields an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. She trained at Rush University Medical Center for residency. She is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Eric Wurst practices general internal medicine and general pediatrics. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Wurst takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Giselle Hernandez Graudelama's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is in-network for United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more.
Dr. Janette Magarino-Liriano's specialties are general practice and general pediatrics. She accepts United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.