- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept BlueCare Essential Health S1451 near Celebration, FL.
Dr. Frank Stone is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. On average, patients gave Dr. Stone a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University.
Dr. Angela Fields specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Celebration, FL. Dr. Fields's patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and a graduate of Rush University Medical Center's residency program. She is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Robert Middleton's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Middleton honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. He trained at Children's Hospital of Michigan for his residency. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Eric Wurst practices general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Dr. Wurst's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wurst accepts.