We found 2 providers with an interest in musculoskeletal problems and who accept United Healthcare Catastrophic near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Juan Giraldo is a physician who specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Giraldo's areas of expertise include the following: complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), spinal pain, and general anesthesia. He has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York Downtown Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, Dr. Giraldo attended medical school at El Bosque University, Colombian School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Giraldo is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida - Weston.
Relevant Interests: , Osteoarthritis, Compression Fractures
All Interests: Hip Pain, Radiculopathy, Neck Pain, Spinal Pain, Spinal Cord Stimulation, Compression Fractures, Low ... (Read more)
Dr. Elizabeth Scheiber specializes in podiatry (foot & ankle medicine). Her clinical interests include ankle sprain, ankle arthritis, and sports health. Dr. Scheiber is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida - Weston.
Relevant Interests: , Stress Fractures, Achilles Tendon Problems, Bursitis, Ankle Sprain, Ankle Arthritis, Sprains, Fractures, Foot Arthritis, Tendonitis, Foot Fracture
All Interests: Warts, Ankle Sprain, Sports Health, Bursitis, Plantar Warts, Toenail Fungus, Morton's Neuroma, Fract ... (Read more)
rehabilitation physicians who accept United Healthcare Catastrophic (15)?
- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury