- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Gold Compass 1500 near Blountstown, FL.
Dr. Glenwood Cobb practices general dentistry in Blountstown, FL. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cobb takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Myron Schrock's specialty is general dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Schrock an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Schrock honors.
Dr. David Corbin's area of specialization is general dentistry. United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Corbin takes.