- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 3 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO near Bartow, FL.
Dr. Sara Evans is a Bartow, FL physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Evans is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Ricardo Arguello works as a general pediatrician. Dr. Arguello has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.