- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Aetna Choice POS near Washington, DC.
Dr. Andrew Lasky's specialty is dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Lasky is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Dr. Rolin Henry's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is rated highly by his patients. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry.
Dr. John Tsaknis' area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tsaknis honors.
Dr. Michael Sims is a general dentist. Dr. Sims has received a 2.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts CIGNA Plans, Aetna Medicare, and Medicare Advantage, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joshua Anderson is a general dentist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Anderson takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans.
Dr. Elizabeth Gidey is a general dentist. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gidey accepts.