- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana Silver near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Kilsan Koh is a general surgery specialist in Boulder, CO and Sterling, CO. After attending Loma Linda University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Pontiac General Hospital. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Koh accepts. Dr. Koh is conversant in Korean. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Centura Health and Banner Health.
Dr. Justin Roberts is a specialist in general surgery. He is affiliated with Banner Health Clinic. He studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Roberts completed his residency training at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Dr. Roberts honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Krzysztof Wikiel specializes in general surgery and practices in Denver, CO and Sterling, CO. Dr. Wikiel's professional affiliations include Centura Health and Banner Health. He accepts United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare POS, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University, Dr. Wikiel attended Medical University of Warsaw for medical school.