We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana Bronze near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Justin Roberts' specialties are general practice and general surgery. He is affiliated with Banner Health Clinic. Dr. Roberts is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He trained at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center for his residency. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He is closed to new patients at this time.
Dr. Kilsan Koh is a physician who specializes in general surgery. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Sterling Regional MedCenter and Banner Health Clinic. Dr. Koh honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. Dr. Koh trained at Pontiac General Hospital for residency. He speaks Korean.
Dr. Krzysztof Wikiel's area of specialization is general surgery. He takes United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare POS, and more. For his professional training, Dr. Wikiel completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Wikiel's professional affiliations include Sterling Regional MedCenter and Banner Health Clinic.
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department