- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Humana Bronze near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Kilsan Koh is a medical specialist in general surgery. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Centura Health and Banner Health. Dr. Koh is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Loma Linda University School of Medicine. Dr. Koh's training includes a residency program at Pontiac General Hospital. In addition to English, he speaks Korean.
Dr. Justin Roberts is a Sterling, CO physician who specializes in general surgery. Dr. Roberts graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. His residency was performed at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Banner Health Clinic.
Dr. Krzysztof Wikiel works as a general surgeon. United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare POS are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wikiel takes. He attended Medical University of Warsaw for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University for residency. He is professionally affiliated with Centura Health and Banner Health.