- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Bronze Compass Balanced 6500 near Lakewood, CO.
Dr. Mark Kurchak's specialty is orthodontics (braces). Dr. Kurchak's clinical interests include smile makeover and invisalign. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kurchak honors.
Clinical interests: Invisalign, Smile Makeover
Dr. Diane Le Huan Cua practices general dentistry in Denver, CO. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carl Bahr practices orthodontics (braces) in Lakewood, CO. Dr. Bahr takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Jace Williamson is a general dentist in Lakewood, CO. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Williamson accepts.