- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 12 occupational therapists who accept Humana Open Access near Denver, CO.
Ms. Christine Zander's area of specialization is occupational therapy. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Ms. Nancy Simone works as an occupational therapist in Denver, CO. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.