- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Willows, CA.
Dr. Hani Radaideh is a general dentist in Willows, CA. Dr. Radaideh has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.