- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 30 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Watsonville, CA.
Dr. Richard Bianco practices periodontics (gum disease), pediatric dentistry, and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Bianco has a special interest in dental implant surgery, teeth whitening, and invisalign. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more. Dr. Bianco is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign
Dr. Ben Tarsitano's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients gave Dr. Tarsitano an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Dr. Alaa Moustafa specializes in prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement) and general dentistry. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Donald Foster is a general dentist in Watsonville, CA. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sofia Espinoza practices general dentistry in Watsonville, CA. She has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robin Albright is a dentist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Albright is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.