- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing
We found 1 pediatric gastroenterologists who accepts PacifiCare POS near Walnut Creek, CA.
Dr. Sabina Ali is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. On average, patients gave her a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Ali's areas of expertise include inflammatory bowel disease and liver disease. She is affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), and Brown & Toland Physicians. Dr. Ali is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Valley Health Plan, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her practice is open to new patients. She graduated from Sindh Medical College. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Alabama for residency. Dr. Ali (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Urdu, Hindi, and Persian.
Clinical interests: Celiac Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Encopresis, Colitis, Hydrogen Breath Test, Failure to Thrive, ... (Read more)