- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 47 dentists who accept Blue Choice near Visalia, CA.
Dr. Gilbert Lam specializes in general dentistry and practices in Visalia, CA. Patients rated Dr. Lam highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Betty Saldarriaga works as a general dentist in Visalia, CA. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Karl Pendegraft specializes in general dentistry and practices in Visalia, CA. Dr. Pendegraft is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Crane practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Crane is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Richard Barnes practices dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.