- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Shield of California near Tulare, CA.
Dr. Asit Shah's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shah accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He graduated from Medical College Baroda. Dr. Shah (or staff) speaks Spanish and Hindi.
Dr. Susan Haack is a general pediatrician. She is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. She attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Robert Orth is a Tulare, CA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He is a graduate of Creighton University School of Medicine. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Orth takes.
Dr. Frank Alvarez's specialty is general pediatrics. He is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Anthem, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Alvarez is conversant in Spanish.