We found 3 providers with an interest in lymphoma and who accept Anthem Blue Cross EPO near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Parvin Peddi works as a medical oncologist and hematologist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Peddi include chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), esophageal cancer, and ovarian cancer. Her professional affiliations include UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Torrance Memorial Medical Center, and Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA. She is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment. Her education and training includes medical school at Duke University School of Medicine and residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Peddi include: American Society of Clinical Oncology Young Investigator Award; Chief Editor of Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 33rd Edition; and Mentors in Medicine Research Award, Washington University School of Medicine. In addition to English, she speaks Persian.
Relevant Interests: , Lymphoma
All Interests: Ovarian Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Liver Cancer, Biliary D ... (Read more)
Dr. Olga Olevsky practices adult hematology, adult oncology, and medical oncology. She graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School and then she performed her residency at Abbott Northwestern Hospital and the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. These areas are among Dr. Olevsky's clinical interests: bladder cancer, lung cancer, and colon cancer. Patient ratings for Dr. Olevsky average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Olevsky is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal, as well as other insurance carriers. She is conversant in Russian. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Torrance Memorial Medical Center, and Providence Saint John's Health Center. She has an open panel.
Relevant Interests: , Lymphoma
All Interests: Bladder Cancer, Colon Cancer, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer
Dr. Deborah Wong works as an oncologist and hematologist in Los Angeles, CA and Torrance, CA. These areas are among her clinical interests: chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), esophageal cancer, and lung cancer. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wong takes. Dr. Wong graduated from the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). She has received the following distinction: Southern California Rising Stars. Dr. Wong is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Torrance Memorial Medical Center, and Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA.
Relevant Interests: , Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia, Lymphoma
All Interests: Blood Cancers, Breast Issues, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Sickle Cell D ... (Read more)
oncologists who accept Anthem Blue Cross EPO (74)?
- Medical Oncologists specialize in the use of medications, especially chemotherapy, to kill cancer cells. In some areas, the term “medical oncologist” refers to the oncologist who is overall in charge of making decisions about a patient’s treatment.
- Surgical Oncologists specialize in surgical treatments for cancer, such as biopsies (where small tissue samples are taken and examined), or surgical removal of tumors and surrounding tissue.
- Radiation Oncologists specialize in the use of radiation (a kind of high powered x-ray) to kill cancer.
- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma