- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 70 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Salinas, CA.
Dr. Rhiannon Holcombe specializes in pediatric dentistry and practices in Salinas, CA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Holcombe accepts.
Dr. Andres Herrera specializes in oral and maxillofacial pathology. Patients rated Dr. Herrera highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Peter Yang specializes in dentistry. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Jaime Dominguez is a general dentist. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Dominguez is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. James Kim practices dentistry in Salinas, CA. Dr. Kim's patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jennifer Moran is a dentist in Salinas, CA. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.