- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 11 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Ridgecrest, CA.
Dr. Iosef Mamaliger's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Mamaliger's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mamaliger takes.
Dr. Danielle Gilbert is a pediatric dentist in Ridgecrest, CA. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Alvin Vasquez specializes in general dentistry and practices in Ridgecrest, CA. Dr. Vasquez is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Simon Yashari's areas of specialization are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yashari accepts.