- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 15 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Pismo Beach, CA.
Dr. Shauna Hayes practices general dentistry. Her patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Hayes takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Gregory Pritchett specializes in general dentistry. Dr. Pritchett's average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Jyoti Bhat's specialty is endodontics (root canal treatment). The average patient rating for Dr. Bhat is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Bhat accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jose Suayan works as a general dentist in Grover Beach, CA. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Suayan accepts.
Dr. Irma Perez Martinez practices orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry in Pismo Beach, CA. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.