- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 15 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Pismo Beach, CA.
Dr. Shauna Hayes specializes in general dentistry. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gregory Pritchett's specialty is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Pritchett is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Pritchett is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jyoti Bhat's area of specialization is endodontics (root canal treatment). Dr. Bhat's patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Jose Suayan's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Suayan is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Suayan accepts.
Dr. Irma Perez Martinez's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.