- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Health Net HSP near Oroville, CA.
Dr. Dwight Tryon's area of specialization is general dentistry. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Tryon is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. William Gilbert specializes in general dentistry and practices in Oroville, CA. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.