- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 24 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Manteca, CA.
Dr. Vimala Vontela works as a general dentist in Manteca, CA. The average patient rating for Dr. Vontela is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Tana Henderson's specialty is dentistry. She is especially interested in dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. Patient reviews placed Dr. Henderson at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Da Vinci Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey Becker's specialty is general dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Becker is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Everett Low works as a dentist in Manteca, CA. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Low takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.