- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 30 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Madera, CA.
Dr. Brandon Smith specializes in general dentistry. His average patient rating is 2.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Smith honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Aqib Mudassar specializes in general dentistry. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Mudassar honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.