We found 3 oncologists who accept United Healthcare Gold EPO near Los Angeles, CA.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Time Commitments
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
- Foreign Language
- Additional Information
Dr. Anthony Senagore's areas of specialization are general surgery, surgical oncology (cancer surgery), and colon & rectal surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Senagore is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He obtained his medical school training at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and performed his residency at Butterworth Hospital. Dr. Senagore has received the following distinction: Southern California Super Doctors. Dr. Senagore (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Chinese. He is professionally affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB Health) and Alhambra Hospital Medical Center (AHMC).
Clinical interests: Colorectal Surgery Procedures
Dr. Wafik Zaky practices pediatric hematology and pediatric oncology. He is professionally affiliated with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Zaky attended Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. William Tseng is a medical specialist in general surgery and surgical oncology (cancer surgery). Dr. Tseng is a graduate of Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare EPO, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He speaks Mandarin. He is affiliated with Huntington Hospital.
- Medical Oncologists specialize in the use of medications, especially chemotherapy, to kill cancer cells. In some areas, the term “medical oncologist” refers to the oncologist who is overall in charge of making decisions about a patient’s treatment.
- Surgical Oncologists specialize in surgical treatments for cancer, such as biopsies (where small tissue samples are taken and examined), or surgical removal of tumors and surrounding tissue.
- Radiation Oncologists specialize in the use of radiation (a kind of high powered x-ray) to kill cancer.