- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare near Larkspur, CA.
Dr. Cristina Candido-Vitto's specialty is pediatric endocrinology. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Candido-Vitto accepts. Dr. Candido-Vitto's education and training includes medical school at the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center and residency at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx. She is conversant in Filipino. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), and Brown & Toland Physicians. Dr. Candido-Vitto's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Suruchi Bhatia is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. She is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Bhatia attended Baylor College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital for residency. She has received the distinction of San Francisco Super Doctors. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish. Dr. Bhatia's professional affiliations include California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation HMO Network, and UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Anjali Jain's medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. She is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), and Brown & Toland Physicians. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Jain's office for an appointment. She attended Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA for residency.