We found 6 providers matching cosmetic treatments and who accept Beech Street PPO near Irvine, CA.
- New Patients▼
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Patient Demographic
- Time Commitments
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
- Foreign Language
- Additional Information
Dr. Nazih Haddad practices facial plastic surgery and otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat) in Newport Beach, CA. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include xeomin injection, non-surgical facelift, and voluma. Dr. Haddad honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HealthSmart, and more. His education and training includes medical school at Saint Joseph University of Beirut and residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. In addition to English, Dr. Haddad (or staff) speaks Arabic, Spanish, and French. Dr. Haddad is professionally affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Orange, CA).
Relevant Interests: , Chin Implants, Facelift, Buccal Fat Removal, Voluma, Non-Surgical Facelift, Mini Facelift, Deep Plane Facelift, Lip Augmentation, SMAS Facelift, Lower Facelift, Juvederm, Vaser Liposuction, Cheek Augmentation, Ear Lobe Surgery, Neck Lift, Chin Liposuction, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, Lip Implants, Double Eyelid Surgery, Brow Lift
All Interests: Eyelid Surgery, Voluma, Septoplasty, Botox Injection, Rhinoplasty, Vaser Liposuction, Nose Surgery, ... (Read more)
Dr. Mark Krugman is a specialist in plastic surgery and otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat). On average, patients gave Dr. Krugman a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Krugman include facelift, tummy tuck revision, and nipple surgery. His professional affiliations include St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group, St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians (SJHAP), and St. Joseph Hospital (Orange, CA). Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Viant are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Krugman takes. Dr. Krugman graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. Dr. Krugman has received the following distinctions: Southern California Super Doctors and Southern California Super Doctors 2008. He speaks Spanish.
Relevant Interests: , Tummy Tuck Revision, Facelift, Tummy Tuck, Male Tummy Tuck, Restylane, Mini Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Lip Augmentation, Breast Augmentation, Tumescent Liposuction, Breast Implant Revision, Neck Lift, Chin Liposuction, Liposuction
All Interests: Mini Tummy Tuck, Botox Injection, Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Tumescent Liposuction, Hair Tran ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Sundine's area of specialization is plastic surgery. After attending St. Louis University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Duke University Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. These areas are among his clinical interests: dermabrasion, breast augmentation, and labiaplasty. Dr. Sundine has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Viant, as well as other insurance carriers. Awards and/or distinctions Dr. Sundine has received include Southern California Super Doctors 2008 and Southern California Super Doctors. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Orange, CA), CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital, and Hoag Affiliated Physicians (HAP).
Relevant Interests: , Chin Augmentation, Mini Tummy Tuck, Liposculpture, Breast Augmentation, Sculptra Aesthetic, Labiaplasty, Vaser Liposuction, Tumescent Liposuction, Pec Implants, Lip Implants, Double Eyelid Surgery, Chin Implants, Laser Liposuction, Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Lift, Butt Lift, Juvederm, Laser Hair Removal, Otoplasty, Chin Liposuction, Arm Lift, Scar Revision, Body Lift, Brow Lift, Thigh Lift, Tummy Tuck Revision, Facelift, Tummy Tuck, Body Contouring after Weight Loss, Cheek Lift, Male Tummy Tuck, Non-Surgical Facelift, Restylane, Radiesse, Mini Facelift, Lip Augmentation, SMAS Facelift, Retin-A Treatment, Lower Facelift, Microdermabrasion, Gynecomastia Surgery, Cheek Augmentation, Ear Lobe Surgery, Revision Facelift, Breast Implant Revision, Neck Lift, Butt Lift with Augmentation, Liposuction, Lip Lift, Scar Removal, Buccal Fat Removal, Mommy Makeover, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Labiaplasty, Down Syndrome, Endoscopic Surgery, Pec Implants, Lip ... (Read more)
Dr. Sogol Saghari is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Los Angeles, CA and Irvine, CA. Dr. Saghari speaks Persian. Areas of expertise for Dr. Saghari include latisse, accutane, and lipoma excision. She is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Orange, CA). She attended The National University of Iran for medical school and subsequently trained at Jackson Memorial Medical Center for residency. Patient ratings for Dr. Saghari average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Saghari is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart. She has received the distinction of Southern California Rising Stars. Dr. Saghari is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Sculptra Aesthetic, Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, Radiesse, Scar Removal, Restylane Lyft, Belotero
All Interests: Voluma, Botox Injection, Restylane Lyft, Belotero, Sculptra Aesthetic, Dysport Injection, Salicylic ... (Read more)
Dr. Samireh Said is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Said's clinical interests include ultherapy, acne, and liquid facelift. Patient ratings for Dr. Said average 3.0 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Viant, and more. Dr. Said's education and training includes medical school at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine and residency at VA Long Beach Healthcare System and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. She is professionally affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Orange, CA).
Relevant Interests: , Retin-A Treatment, Juvederm, Laser Hair Removal, Ultherapy, Skin Lightening, Liquid Facelift, Non-Surgical Facelift
All Interests: Skin Lightening, Botox Injection, Laser Resurfacing, Asclera Injection, Sclerotherapy, Acne Surgery, ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Sheety is a medical specialist in ophthalmology (eye disease). He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. His clinical interests include complex cataract surgery, eyelid surgery, and cosmetic surgery. Dr. Sheety's hospital/clinic affiliations include St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group, St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians (SJHAP), and St. Joseph Hospital (Orange, CA). Dr. Sheety is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Secure Horizons, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center, Dr. Sheety attended medical school at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. Dr. Sheety (or staff) is conversant in Arabic, Spanish, and French.
Relevant Interests: , Cosmetic Surgery
All Interests: Cosmetic Surgery, Complex Cataract Surgery, Laser Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, Dry Eye Syndrome, Cornea ... (Read more)
plastic surgeons who accept Beech Street PPO (96)?
- Cosmetic surgery, intended to enhance the appearance. These procedures are usually considered elective, although they can be psychologically very important to patients. Cosmetic procedures seek to increase physical beauty, and can include facelifts, liposuction, and nose jobs.
- Reconstructive surgery, to correct the appearance. Often these procedures are considered medically necessary and treat patients who are experiencing negative effects due to an aspect of their appearance. Procedures that can be considered reconstructive may include the removal of birthmarks and scars, repairs after serious accidents, and the correction of problems such as cleft palate.
- Medical treatments that do not involve surgery. This category of procedures includes Botox, wrinkle treatments, injectable fillers, or medical skin products.
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.
- Hair transplants
- Laser hair removal
- Laser resurfacing to treat sun damage, age spots, or wrinkles
- Tattoo removal
- Sclerotherapy to treat varicose veins
- Liposuction to remove unwanted fat
- Anti-aging treatments such as Botox, injectable fillers, or chemical peels