- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold near Fillmore, CA.
Dr. Mauricio Fonrodona specializes in general dentistry. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Flamenco's specialty is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Flamenco is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.