Home > Search Results
We found 23 pediatricians near Cathedral City, CA.
Filter By:Showing 1-16 of 23
Specializes in Pediatrics (Child & Adolescent Medicine)
Average rating 4.17 stars out of 5 (9 ratings)
Address: 1180 N Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262
"Dr. Villarasa is great but his office staff is lacking. I was told to call two weeks prior to vaccinations in order for them to order. I was told they would call me when the vaccinations came in to make an appt. I called 3 weeks ahead just in case. I never received a call after 3 weeks, so I called back several times and was given the run around. They couldn’t give me straight answer when I asked simple questions like “who will be returning my call?” and “when can I expect their call to ensure I can get my son’s shots on schedule?” I only ever received a call back almost a month later and by that time I had already gone to a different doctor. It’s a bummer that Dr. V has such a poor staff because he seems like a well educated, kind doctor. But in my opinion the office staff matters just as much as the doc. Go somewhere else, don’t waste your time. "April 8, 2018
What is General Pediatrics?General Pediatrics is defined simply as the medical care of children and adolescents. It is one of the broadest specialties, delivering care to patients from birth through young adulthood, and encompassing everything from preventive health to the management of acute and chronic illness. Pediatricians care for the physical, emotional, behavioral, developmental, and social problems that affect children and teens. A general pediatrician has a wide variety of responsibilities, including:
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients' physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
Selecting a checkbox option will refresh the page.