We found 3 providers with an interest in allergies and who accept Blue Shield PPO near Burbank, CA.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Patient Demographic
- Time Commitments
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
Dr. Anlin Xu's specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Xu speaks Mandarin. Her areas of expertise include the following: sinusitis (sinus infection), allergy skin testing, and allergic conjunctivitis (eye allergy). She is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Davis. She accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Relevant Interests: , Allergic Conjunctivitis, Hay Fever, Food Allergy, Skin Allergy
All Interests: Eczema, Bronchitis, Atopic Dermatitis, Hives, Food Allergy, Allergy Skin Testing, Allergic Conjuncti ... (Read more)
Dr. Virender Sachdeva specializes in pediatric allergy. Dr. Sachdeva (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish, Hindi, and Punjabi. In his practice, Dr. Sachdeva focuses on allergies. He is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose. He is a graduate of All India Institute of Medical Sciences. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sachdeva accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Relevant Interests: , Allergies
All Interests: Allergies
Dr. Darith Khay is a San Jose, CA physician who specializes in family medicine. Dr. Khay has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Clinical interests for Dr. Khay include diabetes, emphysema, and parkinson's disease. He is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose. Dr. Khay is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, John A. Burns School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University. Dr. Khay speaks Khmer.
Relevant Interests: , Allergies
All Interests: Electrocardiogram, Allergies, Parkinson's Disease, Pneumonia, Fractures, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes, Emph ... (Read more)
allergists who accept Blue Shield PPO (34), pediatric allergists and immunologists who accept Blue Shield PPO (4), pediatric allergists who accept Blue Shield PPO (6), adult allergists and immunologists who accept Blue Shield PPO (4), allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Shield PPO (29)?
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.