- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Barstow, CA.
Dr. Craig Robinson is a prosthodontist and general dentist in Barstow, CA. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Robinson takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Asad Salman specializes in dentistry and practices in Barstow, CA. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Hector Magpayo is a general dentist in Barstow, CA. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Magpayo is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.