- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Barstow, CA.
Dr. Craig Robinson specializes in prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement) and general dentistry and practices in Barstow, CA. Dr. Robinson has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Asad Salman specializes in dentistry and practices in Barstow, CA. Dr. Salman's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Salman honors.
Dr. Karen Richardt practices general dentistry in Barstow, CA. Dr. Richardt is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Hector Magpayo is a general dentist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Magpayo accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.