We found 4 interventional cardiologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Baldwin Park, CA.
Dr. Martha Mercado is a Baldwin Park, CA physician who specializes in interventional cardiology. She is in-network for Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. She attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine.
Dr. Pauline Woo specializes in interventional cardiology. She is an in-network provider for Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Woo graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She is conversant in Mandarin and Cantonese.
Dr. Mark Speakman's specialty is interventional cardiology. Dr. Speakman is in-network for Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Leicester Medical School.
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart