- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
We found 4 interventional cardiologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Baldwin Park, CA.
Dr. Martha Mercado specializes in interventional cardiology. Dr. Mercado takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. She is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine.
Dr. Pauline Woo's medical specialty is interventional cardiology. She is an in-network provider for Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. She graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. Dr. Woo speaks Mandarin and Cantonese.
Dr. Sarah De Guzman specializes in interventional cardiology. Dr. De Guzman is an in-network provider for Kaiser Permanente insurance. She graduated from Boston University School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Speakman is an interventional cardiology specialist in Baldwin Park, CA. Dr. Speakman graduated from the University of Leicester Medical School. He accepts the following insurance: Medicare and Kaiser Permanente.