- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 13 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Arvin, CA.
Dr. Sandra Gong practices general dentistry in Arvin, CA. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gong is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Fatemeh Balajelini specializes in dentistry. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.