- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
We found 4 interventional cardiologists who accept Kaiser Permanente HMO near Anaheim, CA.
Dr. Stephen Bartz specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He honors Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. Before completing his residency at Scripps Clinic, Dr. Bartz attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Harold Nguyen is a specialist in interventional cardiology. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. Dr. Nguyen is in-network for Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. He speaks Vietnamese.
Dr. Timothy McAveney's specialty is interventional cardiology. He studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. McAveney accepts Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Mark De Boer is an interventional cardiology specialist in Anaheim, CA. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 1.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. De Boer graduated from Boston University School of Medicine.